India Food Park at Karnataka
September 24, 2014
Future food park was dedicated to the nation by Hon Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on 24th September 2014
- Future food park was dedicated to the nation by Hon Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi on 24 th September 2014.
- The Food Park is the first of its kind, and a true testimony to the current ‘MAKE IN INDIA ’ initiative; a state – of – the – art facility with farm to fork capability
- This facility is compatible with global industry certifications such as HACCP , FDA and GMP guidelines.
- The F&V facility been designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned on a turnkey basis by Rinac India .
Salient features of the Facility
- 5MTx2nos Pre-cooler
- 10 MT in process storage
- 1.5 Mt/Hr Grading & Sorting
- 1 Mt/Hr Straight line IQF
- 500Kg/Hr Spiral IQF
- 20 MTx5nos Banana Ripening Chamber
- 265MTx 3nos Mango Ripening Chamber
- 250 MT x 6 nos Cold room with Rh controll
- 375 MTx 4nos Freezer room with racks
- Ammonia system for process and IQF
- Freon Rack system for Freezer and Ripening chamber.