What is a cookie?
What cookies do we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use various performance cookies such as:
LinkedIn Insight Tag
Google Remarketing Pixel
Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4
Google Tag Manager
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third-parties for this purpose.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, including the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables us and our partners to serve advertisements to you based on their visit to our Platform and/or other Websites on the Internet.
- You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- All advertisements of third parties on our Website are for informative purposes only and neither the Website nor the Firm guarantees or bears liability for the authenticity of the advertisements.
- At no point will the Firm permit its competitors to advertise on the Website.
- You may visit the links in the advertisements at your own risk or choose to not accept the cookies permitting third parties to display their advertisements.
How do I manage cookies?
You can choose whether to accept our cookies (except Strictly Necessary Cookies) by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links in our Cookie Preference Center, which can be found in our Site’s footer and cookie banner. You also have the right to refuse or accept cookies at any time by activating settings on your browser.
Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our Site and the services we are able to offer you.